HOLY FRIG!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?!

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Ok so FAIL TO THE MAX!!! I have not been on this blog in ages. I mean, I've had a birthday and haven't even updated!

Ok so school has started, and it's been... interesting. Naturally, the first day I'm pumped beyond belief, but by the 2nd day I've been counting down the days till Christmas... But as of yet my classes have been... entertaining- to say the least. Between the various professors, students, and random events, I can honestly say I've missed UW. Oh and the geese, the geese have been such a joy...

And uh, last Sunday I turned 21, no big deal (actually it's such a big deal, but I'm trying to down play it). On Saturday I had the bestest birthday "party" with friends... dinner at Mongolian Grill, free shots from bartender// new best friend, yummy cocktails, hot tub party at Nicoles... after that I'm not too sure. Work on Sunday was rooooough.

Lastly, I so proud that I have officially blocked people out of my life! YAY! In reality it's a bit of a FTW moment, but again, down play. I'm pretty pumped actually and soo stoked for the next few months :)

I SWEAR I'll update again soon
xoxo
DR

Post a Comment