Last 4 Weeks

It's the first Friday of December, which means it's the last month of the year. THAT MEANS I'VE HAD MY BLOG FOR 12 MONTHS (and three days). Time flies eh...

Anyway, with December comes chaos: busy with the end of school, essays, exams, Christmas-- buying the "perfect" gift, and working up a storm in the free time off. Oh and COLD. I forgot about that, but it would snow on December 1st. Really?? Ugh. In reality I should be working on my last essay of the term, but in true Devonnie fashion, this is not happening.

I think for the next year we're going to re-vamp the blog. Instead of story-like posts they're going to be a collection of recipies, photos, and my new random facts and tips... I haven't figured out where I'm going with this but I'm hoping it will be good.

I'm also going to try and post again before Christmas and New Years. We'll see if that actually happens; I procrastinate EVERYTHING!


Until then, Happy December

xoxo
DR

Post a Comment