Fashion Inspiration and My NEW Obsession

So we all have the websites that we visit daily. The Social Network and the Facebook epidemic proved that the majority visit Facebook more than any other website. We ll I'd like to introduce you to my 2nd most visited website:


This site is honestly my go-to for 75% of my fashion choices and it just has some really cool information as well as "Hautelinks", random links that are either funny, inspiring, useful, whatever. Check er out.

Next is my new obsession. I saw it once of Ellen and on Tyra. People who save TONS of money by either getting crazy amounts of free stuff online, or cutting coupons and saving hundreds! Being a broke university student myself, I need to save where I can. Check out TLC's new show (ps. I aspire to shop like this lady!)




xoxo
DR

Post a Comment