Best Valentine's Gift Ever

So this year for Valentine's day I decided to make a love jar... WHICH is clearly the best gift/craft idea ever!


So what is a love jar? It's basically a jar full of love!! And it's super easy to make. Just get a jar, decorate it, and fill it with lots of little notes of love for the recipient. It's so fun, and definitely a fun project for kids-- they can think of little notes to write AND decorate the jar. They'll love it and you'll love to make it.

*Obviously I forgot to take a picture of my finished jar*
So here is the partially decorated jar...


 The empty jar with love-themed stickers and rose petals in the bottom...


One of my many love notes (to make them into a heart, fold a strip of paper in half, then curl each end inward)

About half of my love notes...


And Love Jars don't have to just be for Valentine's day. They can be wedding gifts, birthday presents, anything gifts. I'm making a different style jar (it's not a jar at all) for mother's day, and maybe a few birthdays, I'll post pictures.

xoxo
DR

Post a Comment